Tilda Swinton Reveals She Tried To Kill Her Own Brother

Tilda Swinton is a veteran actress, an Oscar winner and a one-time attempted murderer.

Yes, in an interview with Great Britain's The Telegraph Magazine, Swinton recalled the killing of a two-year old named James Bulger in 1993 and said:

"At that point, having suppressed it for years, I remembered when I was
four or five, I tried to kill my own brother... He was newly born and I was disappointed, because he was the third boy. That was enough as far as I was concerned."

Many young children are jealous of new siblings, of course, but the actress says she actually took action:
"I went into his room to kill him, saw some ribbons from a bonnet going into his mouth, and began to pull them out. And I was discovered saving his life. So I had this strange reputation - my brother's savior - and no one knew I wanted to kill him. It took the Bulger case for me to remember that I'd seriously wanted to."

Comments

Popular Posts