Amy Winehouse's Motherly Side!!!


Following the tragic death of Amy Winehouse, it has been revealed the singer was in the process of adopting a child from St Lucia and was desperate to start a family with her on off boyfriend Reg Traviss.

‪According to little Dannika Augustine, 10, she met Amy while the singer visited St Lucia during the last two years of her life and was in the process of finalising adoption plans with the child’s single mother who lived in poverty on the Caribbean island. ‪“Amy was already my mother,” Dannika told a British tabloid.
“I would call her mum and she would call me her daughter. She took care of me and we had fun together. I loved her and she loved me. She was the most amazing person and I was looking forward to living with her here or in London. I cannot believe she is gone.”



Dannika’s grandmother, Marjorie Lambert, told the newspaper she had hired a lawyer to begin the adoption process. “Amy used to beg me, ‘I want to adopt Dannika. I want to take her to England,’ she recalled. She was prepared to move to St Lucia to be her full-time mum. Amy wanted a child so bad.”
  
“If she had not died, there is no doubt she would be here in St Lucia completing the adoption process,” she continued. “There is no way she would have done what she did to herself if Dannika was with her.”


According to several friends of the singer, including former Big Brother star Aisleyne Horgan Wallace and hairdresser Alex Foden, Amy’s only wish was to be happy, settle down with Reg and start a family.

Aisleyne told a Sunday tabloid, “She loved Reg and hoped she would spend the rest of her life with him. She wanted to have children and stay at home and look after them.”

“It is so awful she died just when she had sorted things out and was in the happiest place I had ever seen her.”

It has also been revealed that Amy’s father Mitch plans on setting up a foundation in honour of his daughter, to help others who are plagued by addiction.



It’s thought Amy’s third album, which she finished weeks before her death, will be released later this year to help raise money for the charity and so that fans have an everlasting memory of their beloved Amy.

Comments

Popular Posts