Pat Benatar Quotes

1. Most chick singers say: "If you hurt me, I'll die"... I say: "If you hurt me, I'll kick your ass."


2. If at any moment of the day I ever think I'm remotely cool at all, which is hardly ever, I have two daughters who make sure that never happens.

3. You shouldn't have to pay for your love with your bones and your flesh.

4. Before I put another notch in my lipstick case, you better make sure you put me in my place.


5. Love and pain become one in the same in the eyes of a wounded child.



6. With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice.




7. You don't want to trash what you've done; that's your history.

8. People's lives change dramatically over such a long time period, and I think that if you're still vital, and you're still interested in writing and things like that, of course your music evolves and reflects where you are in your life.


9. I don't care who's on the label, because I have a job to do.

10. Everything must change, everything must move forward.

11. I wasn't a visionary but I literally had my finger on the pulse of the women of America.

12. I never looked at people or singing as commodities.

13. I like Lady Gaga because I like that she pushes the envelope.


14. I love Katy Perry, she is a wonderful pop singer.



15. First of all, I'm pretty private about my personal life.




16. When you have girl children they torture you!

17. When the first record came out, I'd go down to radio stations pretty much every day to get the record played, and I would walk in and they'd tell us how much they loved the record, but they weren't sure how much they could play it because they were already playing a girl.


18. But the soul of touring and the heart of it is basically every day is like putting up a circus tent.




19. It's amazing hearing her... How many of these little untalented pop tarts can't really sing.

20. We can't afford to be innocent, stand up and face the enemy. It's a do or die situation, we will be invincible.


21. I've enjoyed every age I've been, and each has had its own individual merit. Every laugh line, every scar, is a badge I wear to show I've been present, the inner rings of my personal tree trunk that I display proudly for all to see. Nowadays, I don't want a "perfect" face and body; I want to wear the life I've lived.




22. The great times were never as great as they seem in the rearview mirror.


23. A kid named Joey lived across the street from me once, and he'd push snow in my face before school. I could never do anything about it, because I was a girl and real small. But after about a week, I got real pissed off. So I had two friends hold him on a slide. Then I punched his teeth out.



What do you think of Pat Benatar's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts