Prince Harry Kills Taliban Fighters In Afghanistan Tour

According to CNN, Prince Harry admitted that he has had to kill Taliban fighters while on duty in Afghanistan. The British royal is well known as Captain Wales while he's on a mission with the military co-piloting an Apache helicopter.


When asked if he has ever killed the enemy at war, Prince Harry claimed sometimes which simply means you "have to take a life to save a life."


"Our job out here is to make sure the guys are safe on the ground and if that means shooting someone who is shooting at them, then we will do it," Harry was quoted as saying.




Prince Harry explained that their role in Afghanistan is to be more of a deterrent than anything else. They only shoot when being shot at.

Prince Harry revealed that going to Afghanistan is less of an obligation and more of an "escape" from the press. Publishing the Vegas pictures of him partying naked with a bunch of women didn't go over well with him.


"I probably let myself down, I let my family down, I let other people down," the prince admitted. "At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy."

"The newspapers knew that I was going away to Afghanistan, yet still published the photos," the British royal added. "So the way I was treated by them I don't think is acceptable."




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts