Demi Lovato On Miley Cyrus' Drug Use: "Be Careful"

"You know what I'm up to," Miley Cyrus has claimed of her alleged use of "Molly", or MDMA, weed and who knows what else? Indeed, Cyrus, 20, has undeniably raised some eyebrows with her new conduct.


And now, her close pal Demi Lovato, 20, who has dealt with her own addictions in the past, is stating she deeply cares about her friend.


"She knows how I feel about the whole partying thing..." Demi explained to MTV News, noting: "And I'm always like: "Just be careful." And she's like: "Dude, I'm chilling. It’'s fine.""

And for now, Lovato states she respects that without question. "I care for (Miley) so much (that) I'm so protective, but she's good," Lovato was quoted as saying, adding: "She's got a good head on her shoulders."

If Miley didn't, she wouldn't be a part of Demi's life. "I surround myself with people that are beneficial in my recovery and my recovery is still a daily battle and I definitely hang out with people that support me in making the right decisions," Lovato claimed, explaining: "I'm a happier and healthier person today because of the choices I've made."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts