Lily Collins: "I Admire Jennifer Lawrence And Kristen Stewart"

Lily Collins talks about her boyfriend, saying no to drugs and young-adult franchise celebrities Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart in the September issue of Seventeen.


Collins, 24, claims she doesn't hide her romance with co-star Jamie Campbell Bower.

"We've made a conscious decision to go out and live life," Collins is quoted as saying, noting: "I'm not one to hide anything, but I don't feel the need to comment directly on it...I think it would be a shame to not live in the moment and not enjoy everything that's happening in fear of other people's opinions."


Collins revealed to the mag that in high school: "I didn't feel the pleasure in drinking or doing drugs. I wanted to remember the fun moments that I had with my friends and not wake up and go: "Um, I think I had fun?""

"I always wanted tattoos, so this past November, I got two," Collins explains, adding: "I got my back done first and it's my handwriting and it says: "Love, always and forever.""


On fellow franchise faces Kristen Stewart ("Twilight") and Jennifer Lawrence ("The Hunger Games"), Collins states: "I admire how they've both handled the fame that came with those roles and their ability to step outside those roles and do other projects. That's what I want to do: balance fun big movies with gritty passion projects I love."

To check out Lily Collins' full interview, visit Seventeen and pick up the magazine's September issue, on newsstands August 6th.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts