Jodie Sweetin Quotes

1. People still watch "Full House" all the time. It's on three times a day!


2. High school is just horrible in general. So, I think it was a good time for me to have stopped acting. I got to be normal in high school.


3. Sometimes when someone recognizes me, they are like "you're alive!" I don't know why people thought I died, I guess that happens when you make a life for yourself outside of Hollywood.

4. I came from a very normal, un-Hollywood background. My parents provided me with every sort of normal upbringing that they could.


5. I don't have any desire to ever act again full time.


6. I'm still like: "Oh, wow, I'm a mom." It's the most overwhelming, exciting thing I've ever done. 



7. The competition is so fierce once you become an adult. I'll probably move on to something else.


8. I don't mind doing occasional guest appearances on shows, but I have other things I'd like to do in my life now.





9. I think as a pregnant woman we're all looking for stuff that makes us all look cute and fashionable and feel sexy when we're pregnant.

10. I want to make movies, TV series, wherever the career takes me. I really hope this isn't the last people hear of me. In fact, I would like to make this a footnote in my career, not the end.


11. I was living a complete lie. But unfortunately, guilt doesn't make you stop.




12. I actually never auditioned for "Full House." I had done a guest appearance on "Valerie" as the next door neighbor's niece, and from that I got into "Full House." I was only five years old, and I was on the show until I was 13.


13. You look at your baby and think: "Wow, I did that." It's really amazing.

14. There is a certain sense of loss when a series ends.

15. I get recognized all the time, although people are like: "Oh my gosh, you're not, like, 11 any more!" It's funny. People don't expect you to grow up.


16. I had always wanted to be on TV; my mom told me that when I was little, I told her I wanted to be a "modeler," because that's what I called actors on TV.




17. I've had so many people come up and really just thank you for sharing my story. They give me the most amazing well wishes for the new baby. 


18. It is kind of hard to figure out who you are when you've lost your job at age 13, when that was basically how you identified yourself.




19. I would like to get into teaching actors and starting a family with Shaun.


20. Of course, I have the emotional ups and downs of pregnancy, like crying jags for no reason and then the next day I can't even remember what I was crying about!




21. The interesting part is that most of the kids I speak to have grown up watching "Full House," so they feel like they know me and can talk to me.

22. (about the close relationship between the cast mates of "Full House") We all get along really well and we all are the best of friends. They really did become my other family and my group of friends.

23. Growing up in the business you have to grow up very fast - you do have a different type of childhood, that has its benefits and it has its drawbacks.


What do you think of Jodie Sweetin's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts