Leigh-Anne Pinnock Quotes

1. (asked if she has ever been caught in an intimate act) No I haven't actually. I'm sorry to be boring but I haven't.


2. I've been singing since I was nine.



3. (asked what she would do if Harry Styles came on to her sister) My sister is with a long term partner and has a child, so it's not really gonna happen.


4. The best thing about Little Mix is we're role models for being ourselves.


5. (on her audition at X Factor) I was ill and I thought I'm never going to get through but I went out there and just went for it.



6. (asked who is the celebrity she would eat) I'm gonna say...Justin Bieber.


7. Everyday's a new day when the Little Mix girls are around.

8. I'll admit, I never wanted to be in a band, then, in X Factor, they put me in this group and it's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

9. (asked who was her first celebrity crush) Aaron Carter.


10. (asked who would be better in bed: Rihanna or Nicki Minaj) Well Nicki has got an arse on her but…Oh, I dunno, I think they're both hot. I'm gonna say Rihanna, 'cause I love Rihanna.

11. (on the rumor she would like to spread about herself) That Leigh-Anne can read peoples' minds and hypnotize them into falling them in love with her.

12. Just believe.


13. My best cutting insult? OK…I'm gonna have to say…Oh I'm being put on the spot, I've got so many! Actually, do you know what I call people a lot, and it's not that bad, but I call people losers.





14. (on the thing she would change on her body) My chubby face. I have a round chubby face. I would've had Perrie's bone structure.


15. It's just weird having people know who I am and want my autograph and their photo taken with me. It's crazy.



16. I describe my style as urban and street. I'm really influenced by the '80s and '90s, like "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air". I wear lots of color. I also love Timberlands. Timberlands are my favorite thing in the world.


What do you think of Leigh-Anne Pinnock's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts