Linda Lovelace Quotes

1. Everyone that watches "Deep Throat" is watching me being raped.  


2. If we don't generate a response, the bags won't be as full at the pantry.


3. I had the misfortune of meeting Chuck Traynor. He started out as a nice person and then did a complete 180 and beat me up from that day forward, physically, mentally, and psychologically. The psychological damage will never go away.


4. We used to have an average of 75 seniors on Fridays. Now we're up to an average of 100.


5. Cricket is like sex films - they relieve frustration and tension.



6. We've fallen behind a little bit. We've had to fill a big gap.



7. I mean, she was just dedicated beyond compare. For all of us, it was like losing your right arm.

8. I've known her for many, many years. She's a pillar in the community, has been a leader among leaders… worked many fundraisers.


9. (Interview with Eric Danville, 1975) When I was with (David Winters) I had an awesome time. I met a lot of people and had a lot of fun at that point. I went to see my first play. I saw Richard Chamberlain in "Cyrano De Bergerac," I saw "Grease" in Manhattan. I saw the Alvin Ailey Dancers. I became cultured, I guess. I'd never been cultured.


What do you think of Linda Lovelace's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts