Nick Carter: "My Family Blamed Me For My Sister's Death" (VIDEO)

Nick Carter spoke out about his battle with drug abuse on "Dr. Phil" this week and revealed that his family accused him of the tragic death of his sister, Leslie, who passed away last year of an overdose.


Carter, 33, did not attend his sister's funeral, claiming at the time: "I wanted to be at my sister's funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic."


"I actually got the phone call from my father that she had passed. Immediately the conversation turned into not about her death and not about the actual passing and what had occurred, (but) more about themselves," Nick continued.

Carter noted: "And then I started to get blamed by the rest of the family - I have a large family and they all went there - and they were blaming me for the death."


Carter admitted he finds himself partially responsible.

Check out the video below to discover the reason… 





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts