Real Life Queen Nefertiti Nileen Namita Plastic Surgery

British artist Nileen Namita has reportedly had numerous plastic surgeries to look like Queen Nefertiti.

Namita, now 53, has reportedly undergone 51 plastic surgeries to resemble the "Beauty of the Nile".


The mother of three from Brighton underwent eight nose jobs, three chin implants, one eyebrow lift, three facelifts, six mini facelifts, two lip surgeries, five eye surgeries and 20 minor tweaks in her efforts to recreate herself in the image of the sun-worshipping wife of Egyptian pharaoh Akhenaten.

Nileen has spent more than 20 years getting procedures and paying around £200,000 to achieve her dream. But the operations are not over as she describes her face as a "work in progress".

Her plastic surgery journey began in 1987 by fixing her nose after being convinced that in a past life she had lived as Nefertiti.


Namita was quoted as saying: "Throughout my childhood and teen years I had constant vivid dreams of this ancient queen".

"They were visions of incredible intensity - I could see where she lived, her servants, her rooms, even the food she ate - and although at first I found the dreams frightening, I began to research what they meant," Namita continued.



"Aged 23 I underwent psychoanalysis with a counsellor. Slowly I began to realize that I was having these dreams because I am a reincarnation of Nefertiti," Namita explained.


"A few weeks later I saw a picture of Nefertiti for the first time and I was struck by how familiar it was," Namita claimed, adding: " I know some people will find it hard to understand why I have put myself through so much surgery, but by then the visions had become even more powerful, I decided to remodel my face so I looked like a modern version of Nefertiti. It was a way of allowing that part of my personality to show itself."

Namita stated: "I am fortunate in that I have good genes. I don't have any cellulite and have never had to diet but because I didn't want to look unnatural with an older body and a younger face, I do eat very healthily". 


"No one believes I am almost 50 years old and have had three children because my body and face look as through I am only 25," Namita claimed.


"Now when I go out, I gain attention from men much younger than me - often they are in their twenties - because I look so youthful," Namita revealed.

"I am sure some people will disapprove of me having so many operations but I believe my look is ageless and timeless. Seeing myself looking so much younger makes me feel young and energetic," Namita admitted.



"My youngest daughter, who still lives with me, is very proud to have such a youthful looking mother," Namita was quoted as saying.



As for her next procedures, Namita revealed: "I would like my lips to be made a little finer and plan to have some more surgery on my nose to even out my nostrils," Namita concluded.



What do you think of Nileen Namita's extreme transformation into Queen Nefertiti?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts