"Fast & Furious" Stars Tyrese Gibson And Ludacris React To Paul Walker's Death

Paul Walker's sudden death in a car crash on Saturday (November 30) has devastated the world and of course his colleagues from the beloved "Fast & Furious" films.


Tyrese Gibson and Ludacris, who were Walker's co-stars in the franchise, have released statements on their Instagram accounts about their pal.


Tyrese Gibson, 34, was quoted as saying: "My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real…Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family…#HeartOfAnAngel13YrsFamilyForeverWeJustCelebreatedYour40thBirthday…My God…My God… I can't believe I'm writing this."

Ludacris, 36, claimed: "Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark, we were like brothers & our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts @paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P."

James Wan, who is directing "Fast & Furious 7", wrote on twitter: "I am so beyond heartbroken right now. I can't process anything."


R.I.P Paul Walker


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts