Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Celebrate Thanksgiving With Pals In Miami (PHOTOS)

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated Thanksgiving with pals and their baby North on Thursday (November 28) in Miami, Fla.


Sadly, the family couldn't celebrate with the Kardashian clan in Los Angeles as West, 36, was touring in Florida, but they had a nice get-together with friends in Miami.

Kardashian, 33, posted an Instagram shot of their Thanksgiving crew, along with the caption: "Being away from home for the holidays is hard but I'm so thankful for family & friends like this! I love you guys!"

Among the group of friends were Jonathan Cheban, Scottie and Larsa Pippen and Loren Ridinger.


Kardashian also expressed gratitude for her loved ones back in L.A., as well as for her late father, Robert Kardashian, who passed away from esophageal cancer in 2003. "Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22. This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive. I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance. I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours…Dont eat too much ;-)"

Cheban also shared an image of Kardashian's Thanksgiving meal, writing: "Who knew kimkardashian could really throw down in the kitchen!"


Check out the pictures below…




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts