Lauren Conrad On Engagement: "I Had No Idea It Was Coming"

Lauren Conrad spoke out about her recent engagement to William Tell in the January issue of Cosmopolitan.


"I had no idea it was coming," Conrad, 27, revealed to the mag, noting: "I thought he would wait until he finished law school."


Conrad's diamond ring was an utter shock as well, claiming: "He didn't even ask my friends, which was a bold move."




"He said: "I know you, and I know what you like." And I love it. It's perfect," Conrad confessed.

The former "Hills" star advises others not to rush into getting married.


"You have the rest of your life to be married. Enjoy falling in love," Conrad stated, adding: "When girls get caught up in the timeline, it becomes more about the wedding than the marriage. You should be with someone with whom you could elope this weekend and be happy."




Conrad continued: "William hates it when I say this, but he really is a very nice guy, and when you meet a nice guy who also manages to keep your interest, that is the dream."


"If you're going to settle down, it should be with someone you can't stop thinking about. Especially if you're in your 20s. If I were single in my 60s, I would totally settle. I would!" Conrad concluded.





Lauren Conrad's entire interview hits newsstands on December 3.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts