Miranda Lambert On Tabloid Rumors About Weight Loss Surgery: "I Am Proud To Be Normal Size Girl"

Miranda Lambert blasted tabloid rumors about her weight loss in a latest message to fans, in which she encouraged her admirers to "be confident at any size."


Lambert's open letter on Monday came in the wake of a bogus gossip about her and while she usually ignores or laughs at it, she felt like she had to open up this time.

"Though I NEVER care what the tabloids have to say about me…I wanted to address this certain story they are running this week and set the record straight," Lambert, 30, was quoted as saying.


Lambert went on: "I DID NOT have surgery to lose weight. That is ridiculous. I lost my weight the healthy and good old fashioned way. Watching what I eat and working out with my trainer Bill Crutchfield."






"As for the assumed number of pounds lost…? I don't even know! Like I have always said, it's not about a scale, it's about how you feel and how your jeans fit," Lambert noted, claiming: "And on November 10th when I turned 30, my skinny jeans were finally baggy! Mission accomplished!"

Lambert added: "So for anyone who is tempted to read the "Trash Talk" please don't. I am proud to be a normal size girl and I want to encourage everyone to be confident at any size. Thanks for the support yall!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts