Niall Horan Fell For Tamera Foster Instantly

According to reports, Niall Horan from One Direction has fallen head over heels for "X Factor" star Tamera Foster.


According to The Sunday Mirror, the couple met backstage when the group pre-recorded their track "Story of My Life" to be aired on Sunday's show.

Tamera said of Niall on Sunday: "Niall and I have been talking in private. He's the most famous person in my phone after Nicole Scherzinger. I hope he fancies me - he's cool."


Niall, 20, is said to be smitten with Tamera "instantly" - becoming further enchanted by her after she arranged for 1D to visit an ill young friend.



Since then he has been sending her messages asking her out on a date and is said to be looking forward to seeing Tamera once again when One Direction perform at the "X Factor" final in three weeks' time.


One Direction are currently in Los Angeles, but friends reveal there was "instant chemistry" between Niall and Tamera when they met.




They got chatting when Tamera asked "X Factor" bosses to arrange for 1D to meet eight-year-old cancer sufferer Stacey Mowle.


Tamera, who is helping to raise £500,000 for the life-saving treatment that Stacey needs, explained to the newspaper: "I spent most of my time with Niall. He's really fun and very immature", adding: "I get really hyper before I sing, so I was ­ practically bouncing off the walls. I was singing: "yeah, I'm ready, I'm ready," and Niall began singing: "I'm ready, I'm ready" along with me. He asked for my number and we've been talking."

Niall broke up with singer Ellie Goulding in September after less than a month together.





Tamera, who split from 20-year-old boyfriend Joshante Amihyia last month, noted: "Niall tweeted me when we first met but now we just direct message."


Do you think Niall Horan and Tamera Foster make a cute couple?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts