Paul Walker: "I Wasn't Mature Enough To Marry"

The late Paul Walker knew he would have to quit his wild ways when he made the decision to settle down and when he discovered one girlfriend was expecting his child, he knew he wasn't ready to raise a family.  


Walker revealed to WENN: "It was tough. I went to Christian high school and I was told mom and dad were supposed to be together. I was so conflicted. I was one of those ones who believed when you get married it's forever. But I was thinking down the road".


"I knew where I was at with chicks and having fun. I mean, I was sleeping with her friends, for crying out loud. You know what I mean? I was an animal, and so I want to be there and my heart wants to be in it, but the mind just isn't following it. I felt guilt, so I'd come around and do what I could do. What left me off the hook emotionally was at least I was providing financially, but emotionally I wasn't there yet", the "Fast and The Furious" star explained.

"When you have kids young that's part of the game. I'm grateful I had her (daughter) at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet! She's been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It's working out really well right now," Walker added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts