Karlie Kloss Quotes

1. I just keep thinking how lucky I am that I haven't had to sacrifice anything.

2. What I enjoy most is that every day I get to play a new character.

3. Doors opened for me and I ran for it.

4. Whether running, biking, swimming, or dancing, I just like to always be on the move.


5. I love being a part of something so many people can relate to and enjoy.

6. Whenever I have even a spare second, I'm in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cookies. I make a mean batch of chocolate chippers.


7. I am very blessed.



8. You are physically up for scrutiny by everyone and you hear everyone's opinion.



9. I love kids, so two things that I have thought about are being a pediatrician or a kindergarten teacher.

10. You learn to control every aspect of your muscles, your face, your toes, your fingernails. And that is how you tell a story, through movement.


11. I think to have the skill set and the ability to physically help others in matters of life and death must be incredibly empowering.






12. Christy Turlington is my idol. She really is. She's a gorgeous woman inside and out. I admire her work in the charity field. She's just been able to balance it all - and gracefully, as well.



13. I loved everything about Spain - the people, the language, and the food!


14. I still get butterflies when I'm doing a runway show. The music starts, you're wearing these gorgeous clothes and your nervous about your high heels, if your shoes are going to break, if your going to slip or do something wrong.




15. Holy cow, in the course of one week I feel like I've lived about a year!

16. I would love to rent a little cottage or cabin in Colorado and learn to ski or snowboard. And on the warmer side, I also want to rent a house in Hawaii and learn to surf!


17. I think that taking ballet is one of the best things a girl can do. Period.




18. My dreams came true while wearing the opening look from the spring/summer 2010 Dior ready-to-wear collection. I will never forget how special I felt opening John Galliano's show, like I was living a dream.

19. You have to grow thick skin and that only comes with time and learning.


20. My school in St. Louis is great. They basically created a program where I can do online classes and independent studies when I'm traveling. But then I still get to go home and take classes in a normal school environment.



21. I wish I could fly. Or speak fluent Chinese. Both I think are equally impossible.

22. Today, models are able to share industry news, trends, and communicate with fans through Twitter, Instagram and blogs. So in a way, our position as models is way more personable and relatable.


23. I did every sport under the sun while growing up.


24. It's incredible that I get to be in the same room with Grace Coddington and legends and icons who have shaped the industry and the world in many ways.



25. I'm learning Spanish - I got Rosetta Stone for Christmas.

26. Be patient. Be confident in yourself. Anything can happen if you really work at it. Never give up. It's corny, but never give up.


27. Ballet really taught me so much about the power of movement.


28. I would love to be booked for the cover of Teen Vogue and American Vogue!

29. I work strategically with my management team to make all decisions.

30. I grew six inches in a year.

31. I'm not graceful.


32. Because I'm so tall, clothes look different on me than they do on others.




33. I'm one of those tall, lanky, awkward kids.

34. I am very lucky to be surrounded and guided by an incredible support team comprised of my family and agents.


35. I'm somewhat in my own cloud.


36. By the end of Fashion Week my apartment is covered with makeup and clothes and shoes. Everything you can think of.



37. If you believe in yourself and feel confident in yourself, you can do anything. I really believe that.

38. I have a notebook that is filled to the brim with my dreams and ideas and goals and aspirations.


39. It's nice to just be a kid and hang out with your friends at lunch.


40. Every single day I'm shocked.

41. MTV in general is involved with so many artists - musicians, actors, people in the fashion industry, and art world.

42. I have a necklace with a golden key, given to me by my sisters, which I always wear.


43. My entire high school career - my entire school career - I've been like three feet taller than everyone in my grade.


44. Growing up in a house of five girls, I couldn't help but glance at a fashion magazine or two.



45. There's no time for boys in my life right now.


46. I have gotten to travel the world and experience all these incredible things thanks to my career.






47. My favorite place to eat is my grandma's kitchen. She makes a mean crab cake.


What do you think of Karlie Kloss quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts