Iggy Azalea: "I Want My Generation To Be Called The New Classic"

Iggy Azalea dropped by the Elvis Duran Z100 Morning Show at Z100 Studio on Monday in New York City to promote her brand new album "The New Classic", which is available on iTunes.


Later in the night, Azalea, 23, was dressed up in a fitted leather jacket in the Big Apple.


"But with "The New Classic", I want younger generations to look back on what we're doing now and say: "I wish I was a teenager in 2014." I come from an era of kids who are always being told that what we make is not classic. But my album says to people my age: "Don't devalue that we can be culturally significant - because we can be,"" the Australian rapper recently told Billboard.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts