Elin Nordegren On Tiger Woods Split: "I Went Through The Wringer"

Elin Nordegren revealed she has "moved on" from Tiger Woods after the former pair's divorce after his serial cheating scandal.  





"I am in a good place," Nordegren told People magazine, noting: "My relationship with Tiger is centered around our children and we are doing really good - we really are - and I am so happy that is the case. He is a great father."


Nordegren, 34, and Woods, 38, share custody of six-year-old daughter Sam and five-year-old son Charlie.





Earlier this month, the Swedish former nanny and model graduated from Rollins College with special honors and addressed her class.


Beyond studying psychology, Nordegren also entered therapy herself and keeps "working on myself."



"In the beginning, you tamp down the animosity for the kids' sake," Nordegren explained to the mag, adding: "I'm not going to deny that I went through the wringer. But I don't think I doubted we'd end up here."

Nordegren pointed out: "That was always my dream, that the kids can have two loving parents that show respect for each other. And I feel that's what they have."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts