Miley Cyrus Introduces Dog Emu: "This Is A New Beginning" (PHOTOS)

Miley Cyrus introduced her new puppy, Emu Coyne Cyrus, on Instagram on Saturday.  



Miley, who lost her beloved dog Floyd earlier this year, shared: "It's taken some time to be ready for this next step and loving again."

"We had a very special memorial service for Floyd and I felt my angel Floydy give Emu his blessing," Cyrus, 21, continued, noting: "I prayed to Floyd to just give him a touch of his awesomeness and he has."


The former "Hannah Montana" star was quoted as saying: "He is so special and different than my baby Floyd and I think Floyd did that on purpose. But sometimes he does little things that remind me of him and it makes me smile".

"I'm blissed the out right now. I feel like this is a new beginning in so many ways," Miley pointed out, noting: "I feel a change coming on."


Cyrus also stated that Emu is "here and here to stay."

Just in case you have missed it, Miley's mother gifted her a new pooch named Moonie briefly after Floyd's passing, but the pop star gave him up, feeling it was "too soon" Floyd's death.

Emu's middle name is in honor of Wayne Coyne, with whom Cyrus has recently been teaming up.


Check out the photos below…



 "time to start making Emu accounts smilers. Hes here and here to stay I welcomed Emu Coyne Cyrus into the family a couple days ago. Been keepin him a secret cause sometimes I'm weird like that. It's taken some time to be ready for this next step and loving again. There will never be anyone like Floyd. There was a bond that was so deep it's irreplaceable but that's not what I am trying to do. Never will I replace Floyd and that's something I had to take time to understand. we had a very special memorial service for Floyd and I felt my angel Floydy give Emu his blessing. I prayed to Floyd to just give him a touch of his awesomeness and he has. He is so special and different than my baby Floyd and I think Floyd did that on purpose. But sometimes he does little things that remind me of him and it makes me smile I'm blissed the out right now I feel like this is a new beginning in so many ways. I feel a change coming on" (Instagram)


 "I meannnnnnn #showertimewithbabyemu" (Instagram)


"Baby emu got me lookin sooooo crazy in love <3" (Instagram)



 

"my backgwound" (Instagram)


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts