Alexandra Chando Quotes

1. To be in the music industry, to be in any kind of entertainment industry, you really, really have to be passionate about it and love it and persevere, because if that passion isn't there, it's easy to give up. If you really want it, the ambition is there, it'll come. It's definitely harder work than some people think.


2. I don't wear leather, wool, or silk.


3. "As the World Turns" was such a great experience and such a great school for me. It was better than any class I could have ever taken.




4. For me, going vegan was an ethical and environmental decision. I'm doing the right thing by the animals.


5. You really need to start with respecting yourself. Obviously a good guy is necessary, but it all starts with respecting yourself and once you respect yourself then you can pinpoint the way you should be treated. It gets easier with age to pinpoint who the good ones are than the bad ones. And if you're not being treated properly, you can tell. I know there are many, many girls who stay in relationships when they shouldn't.

6. I don't think I miss anything by not watching television.







7. I have a couple of best friends, and I don't think I would live with them. It definitely…certain people can't live together, and I think that it could potentially put a lot of strain on the relationship or friendship.


8. I have seen every episode of "Gossip Girl". I still watch it! And my friend Zach Roerig is on "Vampire Diaries", so I started watching that for him and then I got kind of pulled into it as well.

9. I lived on my own when I was living in New York City when I was 18, working on a show. And that definitely kind of grows you up a little faster than a normal 18-year-old in college, so I think so. I think I've got some street smarts.


10. I have a girl crush on Rachel Bilson. She's so cute, I just want to put her in my pocket. I love her style, and I'm fascinated by everything she wears, and I think she's a really sweet and kind person. She's cute. I like her.




11. You're constantly getting rejected in acting. You get rejected more than you get hired!


What do you think of Alexandra Chando's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts