Big Sean: "Ariana Grande Is Very Special To Me" (VIDEO)

Big Sean stopped by "On Air With Ryan Seacrest" on Friday and was asked by the host about Ariana Grande and their rumored affair.  




Seacrest, 39, first showed a video in which Grande, 21, remained reluctant about the nature of the duo's unique friendship.


The host then asked the performer about his relationship status.

Sean's response was really cautious in the beginning, but later he couldn't help but reveal his admiration for Ariana.


"I'm like a big fan, I know where I'm at. I'm at On Air with Ryan Seacrest. (But) I like to keep my personal life personal. You know what I'm saying?" Sean claimed, adding: "But I am going to tell you this: That Ariana is very, very special. She's very special to me. Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I'm just going to leave it at that."

The hip hop star talked about other subjects as well.

Check out the interview below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts