Snooki: "I Feel Like My Nipples Are Going To Fall Off"

Snooki revealed that her breasts are totally "killing" her in her first podcast since welcoming baby girl Giovanna.  




Just in case you have missed it, Snooki, 26, gave birth to her second child on Friday.

On her "Naturally Nicole" podcast shared on Tuesday evening, Snooki spoke out about the awful labor pains she suffered before being hospitalized.


"It just feels like there's a million knives stabbing you in the uterus," Snooki was quoted as saying, going on to call moms who give birth without pain meds her "heroes."




While Snooki had a healthy delivery, she claims she is now "literally a walking zombie," having been up every night since.

Unlike with son Lorenzo, for whom she pumped milk, the former "Jersey Shore" star is breastfeeding Giovanna directly.


"My boobs are killing me. I feel like my nipples are going to fall off," Snooki stated.




Snooki went on: "Giovanna has been on my boob every single hour for the past four days, and my nipple is going to fall off. I can't feel it."

"It's so painful, but I gotta do what I gotta do because I feel like my breast milk is the best milk for my baby," the MTV star confessed, before adding: "But holy crap, my boobs are going to fall off."


That's not the only pain Snooki is having, but she is "trying to recover from pushing a baby out of my vag."




Snooki further wrote on her blog: "Motherhood is just not sexy. Sore nipples, wearing depends, taking stool softeners & chugging prune juice. Bye girl!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts