Tyler Perry To Be A Father

Tyler Perry is going to be a father!


According to celebrity website Bossip, Perry, 45, confessed to family and friends during his 45th birthday celebration over the weekend that he is going to be a dad. It is unknown though as to who the baby's mom is, but he is probably expecting his first child with his on-again, off-again model girlfriend of five years, Gelila Bekele.


Gelila's pal, Pietro Mourao confirmed that the model was pregnant in his Instagram account (that's since been erased) five weeks ago.




It's no secret that Perry has longed to be a father. During an interview with Steve Harvey back in April 2013, he admitted that the one thing he has not yet accomplished was fatherhood. 


"I know I would be a great father. I don't want to work this hard. I don't want to have all of this and not leave it to my children," Tyler was quoted as saying.

The entertainment mogul pointed out: "I also know that as hard as I'm working, doing twenty hours per day, now is not the time. Right now I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I'm enjoying the work. I'm enjoying being a bachelor, so eventually I'll get there."

It appears that Tyler Perry has eventually made it!


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts