Anjelica Huston Reveals She Was Brutally Assaulted By Ex Ryan O'Neal

Anjelica Huston is speaking out for the first time about being assaulted by her ex-boyfriend Ryan O'Neal back in the 1970s when they were dating.  



According to People, Huston, 63, wrote about the brutal fight in her new book "Watch Me."


"He turned on me, grabbed me by the hair and hit me in the forehead with the top of his skull," Huston wrote. She claims the incident took place at a party in Beverly Hills and Ryan was infuriated that she didn't immediately return to him after going to the bathroom.


"I saw stars and reeled back," Anjelica noted, adding: "Half blind, I ran away from him."

The actress revealed she locked herself in the bathroom, but then allowed her boyfriend to speak with her alone. Instead, O'Neal start "batting me about the head with an open hand. Then abruptly he left."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts