Samira Wiley Talks "Orange Is The New Black"

Samira Wiley is gracing the the cover of Maniac magazine's October 2014 issue.


Wiley, 27, revealed to the outlet about her ambition to pursue an acting career: "I've known I wanted to be an actress my whole life. As long as I've known that acting was a thing that existed and you could get paid to do it, I wanted to do it."



When asked about her new found fame, the actress was quoted as saying: "You know, I always loved talking to people, and just being out in the world and getting someone to like me through my own personality."

As for the appeal of "Orange is the New Black", Samira explained to the mag: "Because of the way the show's episodes are released all at once on Netflix, people can decide how they want to consume it, which gives them a sense of ownership over it."

For the full interview of Samira Wiley, check out ManiacMagazine.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts