Lena Dunham Slams Claim She Molested Little Sister

Lena Dunham fired back at a rumor claiming she abused her little sister.  







The whole thing started when specific outlets quoted a passage of Dunham's new book "Not That Kind of Girl" in which she states being seven years old and asking her mother whether her one-year-old sister Grace had the same genitals she did.



"The Girls" creator and star writes that her curiosity got the better of her after the siblings played on their driveway: "Grace was sitting up, babbling and smiling, and I leaned down between her legs and carefully spread open her vagina. She didn't resist and when I saw what was inside I shrieked."

"My mother didn't bother asking why I had opened Grace's vagina. This was within the spectrum of things I did," Dunham, 28, went on, explaining: "She just got on her knees and looked for herself. It quickly became apparent that Grace had stuffed six or seven pebbles in there. My mother removed them patiently while Grace cackled, thrilled that her prank had been a success."






In another passage, Lena reveals that her sexual experimentation at that really young age led her to use tactics similar to "anything a sexual predator might do." At least one website ran the star's words beneath the headline: "Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister." On Saturday, Dunham responded on twitter.


The actress tweeted: "The right wing news story that I molested my little sister isn't just LOL -  it's really f*cking upsetting and disgusting. And by the way, if you were a little kid and never looked at another little kid's vagina, well, congrats to you."

"Usually this is stuff I can ignore but don't demean sufferers, don't twist my words, back the f*ck up bros," Dunham was quoted as saying, adding: "I told a story about being a weird 7 year old. I bet you have some too, old men, that I'd rather not hear. And yes, this is a rage spiral. Sometimes I get so mad I burn right up. Also I wish my sister wasn't laughing so hard."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts