Kyra Sedgwick Dating

Kyra Sedgwick is an American actress, best known for her starring role as Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson on the TNT crime drama "The Closer". Wanna know who dated Kyra? Let us examine Kyra Sedgwick's dating history below... 





February 1987 - Present
Kyra Sedgwick is dating Kevin Bacon. The pair met on the set of the PBS version of Lanford Wilson's play "Lemon Sky". They got married since September 4, 1988. They have two children: Travis Sedgwick Bacon (born June 23, 1989 in Los Angeles, California) and Sosie Ruth Bacon (born March 15, 1992). The family lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Bacon has said: "The time I was hitting what I considered to be bottom was also the time I met my wife, our kids were born, good things were happening. And I was able to keep supporting myself; that always gave me strength."


What do you think of Kyra Sedgwick's dating history?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts