Katy Perry Talks About Beyonce, Taylor Swift And Kanye West In Elle's March 2015 Issue

Katy Perry appears absolutely gorgeous in Giambattista Valli on the cover of Elle magazine's March 2015 issue, on newsstands February 17.  













In an interview with the mag, Perry, 30, opened up about her Super Bowl halftime show: "In my show, I am boss daddy. I am boss mommy. They call me Boss. Everything goes through my eyes; I call all the shots, 100 percent of it. With the NFL, I have to be accountable to several levels of red tape. There are many committees I have to go through for my costumes, the budgets of my show, every interview - everything, I have to report to somebody. So I am no longer the boss; I have to relinquish that control. We love this opportunity, but once you decide you're gonna do the Super Bowl, you're gonna have no f*cking life for six months. It is the biggest thing. Anyone that's ever done it has been scared sh*tless. You stay off the Internet for the five days afterward."



When asked by the outlet about Beyonce, Katy replied: "Oh my God. I'm such a big Beyonce fan. Beyonce just put out a video! You've got to see this video! I was like, Finallllly. Finally I see you. I don't see some propaganda version of you. I see you. I relate to who you are."


Perry also talked about other pop icons in the media: "You've got to name someone the villain, someone the princess, someone the mom -, the dad-type - you know there always have to be characters. As pop figures, we're all characters. And the media uses that. Who is the sweetheart, who is the villain? You know. Taylor's the sweetheart. Kanye's the villain. That's the narrative."

For the full interview of Katy Perry, check out Elle.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts