Rita Ora Reveals The Moment She Would Never Forget In The Entertainment Industry

Rita Ora recently opened up about the most precious moment she would never forget in the entertainment business.  




"I think the most surreal experience I ever had since being in this job, would be singing for the President of The United States in his house," Ora, 24, said at Coca-Cola's 100th Anniversary campaign shoot.


Rita added: "They offered me the chance to sing Christmas carols for their Christmas party in Washington DC. It was one of the most surreal things that I've ever, ever experienced. It's cool because I'm not from America, it was such an honor to sing for President - I wont forget that moment ever."






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts