Demi Lovato Launches Record Label With Nick Jonas And Phil McIntyre

Demi Lovato just announced that she has launched a new record label with Nick Jonas and music executive Phil McIntyre.










"Last but not least…Phil McIntyre. This man not only believed in me when I was 15 and made my entire career happen, but he fought so fucking hard to get me sober. When so many others had given up on me, he never did. He told me he cared too much about me to watch me self-destruct…Therefore at the very end of my drinking and using he gave me one last chance…Get sober and he'll stay, or he'd have to leave," Lovato, 22, shared on her Instagram account in a giant thank you.

Demi went on: "He did that out of love. Not out of a money hungry I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-the-artist kind of way… But he cared so much that instead of being the kind of person in this industry who could care less about my well being and continued to make money while I was spiraling, he stood his ground and said "If you do this I will fight this battle with you every step of the way."

"I knew I couldn't let go of him not only as a manager but as an extremely important person in my life who genuinely cares about me. He is one of the very few people who LITERALLY saved. my. life. I don't think I'd be alive without him for many different reasons. Before I finis…," the singer explained, adding: "He'll never take the credit either yet he deserves ALL the credit IN THE WORLD. So many other managers out there will try to become the artists themselves by putting their name out there just as much as their artist by doing interviews or photoshoots… But Phil is one of the most HUMBLE and hard working people I know. I can't wait for our future together Phil. I'm SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!! Love you SO f****** much. #bestinthebiz #safehouserecords #thankyouphilmcintyre."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts