Jason Derulo Opens Up About Life After Ex-Girlfriend Jordin Sparks

Jason Derulo graces the cover of Billboard magazine's latest issue, in which he exposes his shirtless body while lounging poolside. 








In an interview with the mag, Derulo, 25, opened up about his love life after ex-girlfriend Jordin Sparks.



"I do get tired of playing nice. Especially when people think I did something wrong, or that she broke up with me. But it's so behind me," Jason explained.

The singer shared about his new album: "You can't pull me out of the studio. Songwriting is a muscle. The more you do it, the better you get at it".


Derulo also talked about his childhood.


"My mom says I was an introvert. I never saw myself that way, but I was always focused. I didn't spend a lot of time doing things that I didn't think would make me great. I studied all kinds of dance, all types of music. I got good grades. I started hitting the recording studio around 13," Derulo revealed.


For the full interview of Jason Derulo, check out Billboard.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts