Country Singer Chris Young Denies Breaking Up Miranda Lambert And Blake Shelton's Marriage

Country music artist Chris Young is refusing that he had a relationship with Miranda Lambert after claims emerged that he broke up her marriage to Blake Shelton










"I don't normally address gossip but in this case I will. My name has been mentioned as a contributing factor in Blake and Miranda's divorce. That is totally FALSE. They are both my friends and I would not betray that friendship. Just wanted to clear that up. Love you guys," Young, 30, shared on his facebook page.


He also posted the same message on his twitter account.










Celebrity website TMZ posted an article, claiming that Shelton, 39, allegedly discovered Lambert, 31, dated Chris and filed for divorce.


Check out Chris Young's tweet below... 



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts