Derek Jeter Reveals He's Engaged To Hannah Davis

Derek Jeter has confirmed that he got engaged to his longtime girlfriend Hannah Davis.






Jeter, 41, announced the exciting news by referring to Davis, 25, as his fiancee in a post on his official website The Player's Tribune.

The retired New York Yankees baseball player spoke out about his new puppy, which Hannah gave him as a Christmas gift last year.





"I had no idea what I was in for as a new dog owner. He was a Christmas gift last year from my fiancée, whose family had Mastiffs growing up. I've never owned a pet in my life," Derek stated.



It was recently rumored that the pair had taken the next step in their affair and now it has been confirmed.


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting !

Comments

Popular Posts