Gwen Stefani On Gavin Rossdale Split: "I Wish It Didn't Happen"

Gwen Stefani has recently broken her silence about the pain that she feels over her separation from her husband Gavin Rossdale






"I wish it didn't happen - I wish that all this wasn't happening," Stefani, 46, revealed to The Tommy Show on Wednesday, noting: "But at the same time, I feel like it was part of my life journey."

"Because of my situation right now, which we all know what I'm talking about, I feel like I go back and listen to a lot of that stuff and I'm, like: "I get sick". You look at the songs and go: "That was a red flag. That was a moment where I was feeling just as bad as I feel today, and why did I keep it up?" Gwen went on, adding: "I'm in such a great place because I've been writing music. For me…that's just everything that I love about being alive because I hadn't been able to do it for so long. In my life, I've had two really bad heartbreaks and I've written some really incredible music out of it."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts